How to activate Flexible Invoices plugin API key on Multisite?
API keys allow activating plugins after installation and enable automatic updates directly from the WordPress Dashboard. After the purchase, we generate API keys for each order that must be entered after installing the plugin.
If you activate plugins in multisite (network of sites), make sure you turn on the plugins on each page separately, and do not enable the plugins for all pages (in the entire network). Read about the activation process on WordPress Multisite.
- Log in and go to My Account page.
- Download the plugin you want to install and copy API keys:
- Go to the multisite dashboard and install the plugin but don't enable it on the network.
- Select the page where you want the plugin to be active:
- Select Plugins in the side panel (this way you will go to the plugin management page) and activate the plugin.
- After the installation, a new WP Desk position will appear with the subscription submenu. This is the page where API key can be activated.
If you entered a valid API key and e-mail, and after you have activated your API key, the plugin will be fully activated and upgrades will be enable in the WordPress Multisite panel.